This company has no active jobs
Brigham City Community Hospital has been the primary center of medicine for Box Elder County since 1976. Throughout its ownership, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) has remained committed to ensuring that quality medical care is provided to the residents of northern Utah by utilizing the most up-to-date technology available.
- BCCH has maintained a state-of-the-art imaging center, including: a nuclear medicine scanner, digital mammography and an enhanced MRI that enables a more thorough diagnosis up to 25 percent faster while increasing patient comfort.
- In March 2009, a new $1 million outpatient surgery center was completed. The upgrade consists of two GI suites and 14 pre and post-operative rooms providing our same-day-surgery patients with the comfort and privacy they deserve.
- Today, Brigham City Community Hospital is part of the six-hospital MountainStar Healthcare network in Utah, all of which are owned and operated by HCA. Our community hospital is proud to provide personalized, compassionate care through our dedicated physicians, employees and volunteers available to serve 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Recently achieved Level IV Trauma Center designation by the Utah Department of Health.
- Hospitalists dedicate 100% of their professional time to caring for patients during a hospital stay.
- Intermediate care unit for patients who do not require intensive care, but are not ready for admission to our medical-surgical unit.
- Recently recognized as a stroke receiving facility by the Utah Department of Health.
- State-of-the-art imaging center featuring.
- Among a small number of rural hospitals that staff the emergency department with board-certified, specially trained and highly skilled physicians.
- Address Utah