Call Us (800) 454-ERNS

Desert Regional Medical Center 2260 views

This company has no active jobs

Desert Regional Medical Center

  In 1962, ground was broken for the hospital’s first 22-bed wing. An additional East Tower expansion resulted in a total of 121 beds. In 1973, the Desert Hospital District bought 19 more acres of land, and Desert Hospital purchased the El Mirador Hotel. The first major expansion in 1981 included a 10-suite surgical pavilion and support services in the five-story Sinatra Patient Tower. The Tower also held a new intensive care/coronary unit and a pharmacy. Phase II of the expansion increased the total number of beds to 350 and also added a rehabilitation center; maternity pavilion; oncology unit; cardiology and gastrointestinal labs; radiology, respiratory and pulmonary departments; an expanded emergency department and a chapel. A comprehensive cancer center opened in 1989 that featured a multidisciplinary approach to coordinated cancer care. Desert Regional Medical Center 1150 N. Indian Canyon Drive Palms Springs, CA 92262
Information
  • Address San Bernardino
Connect with us

Recent Posts

    Recent Tweets

    Please fill all widget settings!

    Jobs Available

    Clinicians Available

    Search Jobs