Since 1972, Placentia-Linda Hospital has expanded right along with north Orange County. As our communities grow, we continue to offer a full range of medical services to meet your family s needs. One thing remains the same our caring and compassionate staff, which is committed to providing excellent quality and customer satisfaction. The numerous awards and distinctions we ve earned demonstrate that. The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of healthcare organizations in America, once again named Placentia-Linda Top Performer on Key Quality Measures in 2014. The hospital was recognized for exemplary performance in using evidence-based clinical processes that are shown to improve care for certain conditions.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
Provides professional and technical skills to ensure safety, comfort, personal hygiene and the protection of patients in the provision of patient care. Over seen by the assigned RN and/or Charge Nurse. Reports to the ED Director and/or ED Clinical Coordinator on the unit.
- Experience: The emergency room (ED) CNA is an individual with training and/or experience in the area of licensed assistive caregiver in the emergency department environment.
- Knowledge and Skills:Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing. Able to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, effectively managing, prioritizing, and completing work assignments and other duties as assigned. Applies knowledge of age specific needs for patient population served, and then provides care accordingly.
- Equipment:Computer, Monitoring equipment.
- Physical Requirements:Must be able to perform the essential physical requirements of the job.
- Formal nurse assistant course and one year nurse assistant experience preferred.
- CA Nursing Assistant certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR required.
- Non-violent crisis intervention/verbal de-escalation course within 3 months of hire.