Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles. Under the supervision of the Wound Care Director and/or the Team Leader, the Certified Nursing Assistant will provide direct patient care as well as adjunctive tasks that may be requested to ensure Wound Care patients receive quality care.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Must be able to lift, position and turn patients.
- Must have dexterity, coordination and visual and auditory acuity to perform all nursing procedures.
- In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, ERN Services offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical benefits
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification.
- Current BLS card.
- Minimum six months recent acute hospital experience.
- Knowledge of abbreviations and medical terminology.
Credentialing / Approval Process
APPLY ONLINE NOW! > Provide ALL requested documentation > Profile Submission to preferred facility > Approval > Attend training / orientation classes > login ID issued > START WORK!
How to Apply
APPLY ONLINE NOW! or Call us at (818) 225-7918 for complete applications and details