Clinical Lab Specialist
Under the direction of the Medical Directors and management staff, provides state of the art laboratory specimen testing, including phlebotomy, from neonates to geriatric patients ensuring patient safety.
- Processes and tests specimens
- Reviews and reports lab results
- Performs operation, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation and equipment
- Acts as resource to other laboratory personnel
- Other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor s Degree from an approved college or university and/or graduate of an accredited school of medical technology, or equivalent such as military training as defined by 42 CFR 493.1489, or have qualified at the Medical Technologist level by achieving a satisfactory grade on a HHS examination prior to 2/28/92 42 CFR 493.1491. The above meets required criteria as defined by CLIA regulations for High Complexity testing (42 CFR 493.1489 and 42 CFR 493.1491).
Preferred: 6 months to 1 year medical laboratory technologist, clinical laboratory scientist experience in acute care facility.
Required: Registered or registry eligible in accordance with an approved certifying agency (ASCP, NCA, AMT or CSMLS within 12 months of hire). Equivalency evaluation by ECE, NACES or AICE for non-US trained personnel must be completed within 30 days of hire. Licensure, as required by State.
JOB:Laboratory And Clinical Technicians
PRIMARY LOCATION:Los Alamitos, California
FACILITY:Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Submit Application – click here
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background, and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How to Apply
- Apply Online – click here
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us email@example.com