- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
- The Certified Nurse Assistant / Nurse Assistant is a certified professional who is supervised by the Registered Nurse and contributes his/her services in providing patient care and education to patients and family in accordance with the standards, policies, and practices of Valley Presbyterian Hospital.
- These services further the mission of Valley Presbyterian Hospital, which is to provide high quality, cost effective healthcare for the people in the communities we serve.
- Current California Nursing Certification
- Must successfully complete and maintain LA County Fire Card certification at the time of hire or within the first 30 days of employment
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Submit Application – click here
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online – click here
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us email@example.com