- Demonstrates competency in the collection of data (within Scope of Practice) in the patient population served including but not limited to the following :
- Risk Behaviors
- Reinforcement of EDU needs
- Psychosocial needs
- Clinical care
- Coordinates care under the direction of the RN for the patient/ significant others as well as other members of the health care team
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize patient care and determine nursing interventions utilizing critical thinking in compliance with hospital policies and procedures, acceptable standards of practice, regulatory standards within Scope of LVN Practice.
- Provides patient care throughout the continuum
- Serves as a role model for the Mission, Vision and Values of the organization and fulfills other job duties as requested within Scope of Practice
- Maintains current competencies as well as updated knowledge in specific area of practice
- In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, ERN Services offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical benefits
- Graduate of an accredited LVN School
- Minimum of 1 year if current experience in area applying for
- IV Certification for acute care
- Current LVN Licensed in good standing by the State of California
- Current BLS for Health care Provider Card
- Current area specific certification required (i.e. NALS, PALS, NRP, AB508)
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Such accommodations must be requested by the employee/applicant in order to be considered.
- Required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear; and may taste and smell. The employee is regularly required to lift, push and/or pull weights in excess of 10 pounds, with assistance. Visual abilities, auditory abilities, must be intact to perform duties.
Credentialing / Approval Process
APPLY ONLINE NOW! > Provide ALL requested documentation > Profile Submission to preferred facility > Approval > Attend training / orientation classes > login ID issued > START WORK!
How to Apply
APPLY ONLINE NOW! or Call us at (818) 225-7918 for complete applications and details