- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
Clinical Nurse delivers proficient nursing care to the patient whose needs range from uncomplicated to highly complex. Establishes a helping relationship using a holistic approach. In the realm of clinical leadership, incumbent supports the climate for formulating and achieving goals beneficial to patient care and professional practice. Demonstrates commitment to the profession and community at large, while assuming responsibility for their own learning. All nursing staff will provide care in a culturally appropriate and sensitive manner to all patients and their significant others.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of California RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- ACLS required within 3 months.
- Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses (ATCN) or Trauma Nursing Care Course (TNCC) required within one year.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us email@example.com