- Travel Rate: $66.00/hr
- Per Diem Rate: $62.00/hr
- Full-Time: –
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
Assists in patient transportation to and from Cath lab; prepares the patient for heart catheterization by explaining procedures; offers support as needed. Ensures that the patient’s chart is ready; properly signed consents, abnormal lab work, allergies; reports necessary information to physician and cath lab team. Based on changing patient needs, evaluates, revises and updates patient care during the catheterization period.Demonstrates ability to set priorities and delegates duties as indicated.
- Education necessary to obtain RN license in the state of California and current California RN license.
Current American Heart Association BLS & ACLS certification.
Baccalaureate degree in nursing preferred. Recent acute care experience in a critical care environment preferred.
Demonstrated knowledge of cardiac rhythms and cardiac hemodynamics and a minimum one year experience in intensive care of coronary unit or cardiac catheterization environment desirable.
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Submit Application – click here
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online – click here
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org