Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles (EAST LOS ANGELES CAMPUS): The Registered Nurse (RN) performs those activities for which the RN has been prepared through education and training. The RN provides nursing supervision in the planning for and provision of nursing care to patients, and directs and evaluates care given by other licensed nurses and personnel. The RN provides education, assesses needs, plans for, implements, evaluates and documents care being provided by nursing staff to each patient. The RN is responsible both for nursing care directly provided by that nurse and the care provided by others under her/his supervision.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- Must hold a current state license and must maintain license renewal in accordance with the standards of the State Board of Nursing;
- Long term acute care and rehabilitation experience is preferred;
- Critical Care experience is recommended
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English, as well as possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, ERN Services offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical benefits
Minimum one year experience in an acute care nursing facility
Completion of Basic Arrhythmia course
Licenses & Certifications
Credentialing / Approval Process
APPLY ONLINE NOW! > Provide ALL requested documentation > Profile Submission to preferred facility > Approval > Attend training / orientation classes > login ID issued > START WORK!
How to Apply
APPLY ONLINE NOW! or Call us at (818) 225-7918 for complete applications and details