Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles (East Los Angeles – Soto Campus). The PACU Registered Nurse (RN) performs those activities for which the RN has been prepared through education and training. They are primarily responsible for the constant and careful observation and evaluation of the condition of a patient recovering from anesthesia. She/he must also know how to use the mechanical device employed to promote the recovery of the patient and, emergency equipment which may be needed in the patient’s recovery. Must be quick to recognize symptoms that may lead to an emergency and expert in initiating treatment if such and emergency should arise. Also responsible for knowledge of endoscopy procedure and care of equipment. Performs pre-operative care of patient before surgery or procedure. Performs other duties as assigned. Benefits
- In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, ERN Services offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical benefits
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- Must hold a current California RN license and must maintain license renewal in accordance with the standards of the State Board of Nursing;
- At least 1 year of Recovery Room experience required
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English, as well as possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Must rotate call back during the week and weekends
Must have one year experience in Acute Recovery, ICU or ER.
Experience with moderate sedation preferred
Licenses & Certifications
Credentialing / Approval Process
APPLY ONLINE NOW! > Provide ALL requested documentation > Profile Submission to preferred facility > Approval > Attend training / orientation classes > login ID issued > START WORK!
How to Apply
APPLY ONLINE NOW! or Call us at (818) 225-7918 for complete applications and details