What you will do in this role:
- The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patients and participates in patient/family education.
- Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Current BCLS (Basic Life Support), CPI, ACLS, PALS/ENPC and TNCC certification required
- New hires must complete CPI, PALS/ENPC and TNCC within six (6) months from date of hire.
- Graduate nurses must complete ACLS, PALS/ENPC and TNCC within one (1) year from date of hire.
- New hires and graduate nurses must complete NIH within 30 days of hire.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Six months of experience preferred but new graduates will be considered.
Credentialing / Approval Process
APPLY ONLINE NOW! > Provide ALL requested documentation > Profile Submission to preferred facility > Approval > Attend training / orientation classes > login ID issued > START WORK!
How to Apply
APPLY ONLINE NOW! or Call us at (818) 225-7918 for complete applications and details