- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
- Evaluates and monitors patients’ response to therapeutic regimen as an ongoing process and addresses findings appropriately.
- Evaluates and monitors the quality of patient care on the unit.
- Documents patient’s response to nursing interventions related to actual nursing diagnoses / problems.
- Evaluates the patient / family level of understanding and alters teaching methodology to improve learning.
- Updates / revises plan of care based on the effectiveness of interventions and patient’s change in status as recognized in ongoing patient assessment /reassessment.
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an Accredited Professional School of Nursing. Bachelor Science (BSN) degree preferred .
- Minimum Experience: Six (6) months recent clinical nursing experience in an acute care facility, or new graduate completing an orientation program. Previous Emergency Department Nursing experience, preferred.
- Req. Certification/Licensure: Active California RN license. Current American Heart Association (BLS), (ACLS), (PALS) Certification. Current CPI Certification
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us email@example.com