Per Diem Rate: 50/Hr. ($700.00 per shift)
- Evaluates and monitors patients’ response to therapeutic regimen as an ongoing process and addresses findings appropriately.
- Evaluates and monitors the quality of patient care on the unit.
- Documents patient’s response to nursing interventions related to actual nursing diagnoses / problems.
- Evaluates the patient / family level of understanding and alters teaching methodology to improve learning.
- Updates / revises plan of care based on the effectiveness of interventions and patient’s change in status as recognized in ongoing patient assessment /reassessment.
- Nursing degree/diploma upon hire
- Active California state RN license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association.
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification from the American Heart Association.
- Current Basic Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association.
- Current National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS) Certification.
- Current CPI Certification
- Twelve (12) or more months acute care experience working with the patient population in the ER.
- Submit Application – click here
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background, and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How to Apply
- Apply Online – click here
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org