- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
The Clinical Nurse assumes principal responsibility for the total nursing care, assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation of each assigned patient. The staff nurse initiates teaching and educates the patient and family/or significant other to attain optimal health. Access to all Patient Health Information for treatment purposes only.
Department Specific Duties:
Obtains information and interpret information in terms of the patient’s needs.
Demonstrates knowledge of growth and development.
Understands the range of treatment needed as appropriate to the ages of the patients served.
Initiates interdisciplinary communications and incorporates recommendations.
Consistently demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the ages of the patients served in the Emergency Department.
Acts as a liaison between patient, physicians, family/significant other and other health disciplines.
Develops implements and updates an individualized teaching and Emergency Department discharge instructions.
Initiates and documents progressive patient and family/significant teaching.
- Minimum Qualifications: A. Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program. B. PALS or NRP (current or obtained within 90 days of employment) in required specialty. C. BLS and ACLS (current on hire). D. CPI (current or obtained within 90 days of employment) in required specialty. E. Current state nursing license. F. Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility. G. Prefer one year full time or three years part time experience in acute care setting.
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Submit Application – click here
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online – click here
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us email@example.com