- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
- The Professional Resource Nurse (PRN) is a flexible and experienced professional RN who is competent to work within any of the Acute Care Services units. The assignment will be based on the PRN clinical skills, critical thinking, and expertise, including required certifications.
- The PRN is a proficient clinical nurse who utilizes the nursing process to provide safe and therapeutic patient care. A PRN functions as a productive member of the interdisciplinary team, carries out established policies, procedures and standards to meet the needs of high acuity patients. A PRN advocates for the advancement of the mission, vision and values of the organization, i.e. promotes patient throughput, the optimal patient experience and integrates evidenced based nursing into clinical practice.
- Minimum two (2) years current clinical experience as a registered nurse in an acute-care setting.
- Validated competencies in the following areas: clinical practice, evidence based practice, research, Quality/Process Improvement, education, and leadership (i.e. preceptor / mentor / charge responsibilities)
- Current licensure with the California Board of Registered Nursing
- Must successfully complete and maintain LA City Fire Card certification 30 days of employment or transfer
- Upon hire, see PRN Program Agreement for specific required certifications. Required certifications will be designated based on PRN assignment.
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Submit Application – click here
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online – click here
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org