- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
Supervises nursing personnel and coordinates staffing to meet the nursing care needs of the patients for a specified shift. Acts as a resource for all employees in the hospital. Assumes overall responsibility for the hospital in the absence of hospital administration.
- Bachelors in Nursing or equivalent preferred.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of California
- BCLS, ACLS and sufficient current certification that meets AB508, such as CPI or MOAB required.
- PALS preferred.
- Hospital Fire & Safety certification required within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum 5 years clinical hospital experience required.
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Submit Application – click here
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online – click here
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org