Providence Holy Cross a level II Trauma Facility is currently seeking qualified Intensive Care Unit nurses to join their award winning team. Be part of a team that has a recognized reputation in serving the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys. Having a family member in the Critical Care Unit is stressful. Our team understands and has the compassion for patients their family members who are in need our nursing services in the ICU.
In this position you will:
- Implement and maintain established department, unit, administrative, and clinical policies/procedures for patient care, safety, and infection control.
- Conduct initial and ongoing patient assessment with attention to each patient’s physical, emotional, psychosocial and spiritual needs.
- Collaborate and communicate with other personnel to maintain good employee relations, meet interdepartmental objectives, and optimize patient care.
- Provide direction to team members to coordinate care of assigned patients and problem-solve patient care issues during the shift.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan 401(k)
- Current California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support from the American Heart Association.
- NIHSS Certification required within 45 days after hire.
- 1 years current experience acute care experience in an ICU setting.
Credentialing / Approval Process
APPLY ONLINE NOW! > Provide ALL requested documentation > Profile Submission to preferred facility > Approval > Attend training / orientation classes > login ID issued > START WORK!
How To Apply
APPLY NOW or call us at (818) 225-7918