- Travel Rate?
- Per Diem Rate?
- Other (Direct Hire, Contract, etc..)?
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patient’s care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes.
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students.
- Align practice with safety and quality. Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems.
- Engage in ongoing professional development; promote a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice.
- Lead and coordinate teams, delegate, coordinate care and collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge.
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Nursing degree/diploma upon hire
- Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) or higher required within three (3) years or 20 years of RN experience
- Active California state RN license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association.
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification from the American Heart Association.
- Current National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS) Certification.
- Twelve (12) or more months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors of Nursing degree (BSN)
- National certification in area of specialty
Credentialing / Approval Process
APPLY ONLINE NOW! > Provide ALL requested documentation > Profile Submission to preferred facility > Approval > Attend training / orientation classes > login ID issued > START WORK!
How to Apply
APPLY ONLINE NOW! or Call us at (818) 225-7918 for complete applications and details