- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
Providence is calling a full time, night shift Staff Registered Nurse to the Intensive Care Unit at the Providence Tarzana Medical Center in Tarzana, CA.
Providence Tarzana a level II Trauma Facility is currently seeking qualified Intensive Care Unit nurses to join their award winning team. Be part of a team that has a recognized reputation in serving the San Fernando Valley and Surrounding areas. Having a family member in the Critical Care Unit is stressful. Our team understands and has the compassion for patients their family members who are in need our nursing services in the ICU.
In this position you will:
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patient’s care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes.
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students.
- Align practice with safety and quality. Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems.
- Engage in ongoing professional development; promote a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice.
- Lead and coordinate teams, delegate, coordinate care and collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge.
- Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing degree/diploma upon hire
- Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) or higher required within three (3) years or 20 years of RN experience
- Active California state RN license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association.
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification from the American Heart Association.
- Current National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS) Certification.
- Twelve (12) or more months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors of Nursing degree (BSN)
- National certification in area of specialty
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org