- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
Perform the professional functions of a Registered Nurse in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of patients. Coordinate, manage, provide and delegate patient care. Responsible for meeting the established Standards of Nursing Practice, and promoting cooperation among the health care team. In addition, the Registered Nurse shall meet personal accountabilities as defined in the Tenet Target 100 Standards of Service, People, Quality, Growth and Cost.
- EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
- (1) Graduate of school of nursing. (2) Basic computer skills.
- (1) One-year recent acute care RN experience.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current California RN license, (2) AHA- BLS-HCP.
- ACLS within six (6) monthes of date of hire or transfer into Critical Care
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org