- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Full-Time: $40.00 hr + full Benefits
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
- Formulates the plan of care to address all identified nursing diagnoses / patient problems, in collaboration with appropriate multidisciplinary team members, and in accordance with hospital and department standards, policies, and procedures. Assists team leaders in this process.
- Expected outcomes are written in measurable, behavioral and realistic terms.
- Assesses patient / family learning needs, including any tasks that the patient can or cannot accomplish as related to his / her current health problem (s). Considers age, cultural values, religious beliefs, barriers to learning, desire, and motivation to learn. Ensures that care and instructions given are appropriate for the age and level of understanding of the patient, parent, or guardian as appropriate. Utilizes effective teaching strategies appropriate to the age level of the patient.
- Ensures that discharge-planning goals are documented and realistic for all assigned patients.
- Independently prioritizes activities of patient assignments in an organized fashion based inpatient acuity, unit needs, resources available, and patient family preferences, when possible, and delegates care to team members as appropriate.
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an Accredited Professional School of Nursing. Bachelor of Science degree preferred. Completion of a Critical Care Course preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Two (2) years recent clinical nursing experience. One (1) year recent experience in an intensive care setting. Three (3) years experience preferred.
- Req. Certification/Licensure: Current California RN License. Current American Heart Association (BLS), (ACLS) Certification. Certification as a Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN).
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Submit Application – click here
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online – click here
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us email@example.com