- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
- Responsible for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Communicates with the physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and abnormal results and symptomatology.
- Able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment. Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an Accredited Professional School of Nursing. Bachelor of Science (BSN) Degree preferred. Completion of a Critical Care Course preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Six (6) months recent clinical nursing experience in an Acute Care Facility, preferred, or new graduate completing an orientation program. Two (2) years of recent clinical nursing experience in an acute care facility. One (1) year of nursing experience in Critical Care Unit highly preferred.
- Req. Certification/Licensure: Active California RN license; American Heart Association (BLS), (ACLS) Certification. CCRN Certification preferred.
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us email@example.com