- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The registered nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing. ON -Call Duty required.
- [REQUIRED] CA RN license, BLS, ACLS, PALS certificates, and at least 1 year experience working as a RN in an acute care facility.
- [Preferred] PACU or Critical Care experience. *AHA16*
- 1-2 Years P.A.C.U. Experience
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org