- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The registered nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing. May perform other duties as assigned.
- REQUIRED: Education necessary to meet licensure requirements. Current and valid license as a Registered Nurse issued by the State of CA. Knowledge of theory, technique and practice of professional nursing. Member of a Clinical Specialty Nursing Organization. BLS
- PREFERRED: BSN with three (3) years clinical experience or a minimum of six (6) years clinical experience.
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Submit Application – click here
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online – click here
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org