- Travel Rate: $50.00 hr (Plus time and 1/2)
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
Labor and delivery nurses care for women and their infants during labor and childbirth. They are responsible for assisting, supporting and educating women during the four stages of delivery: antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and neonatal. Providing support for the mother during labor Monitoring the fetal heart rate, and mother’s vital signs Measuring the strength and timing of contractions Administering medications and performing diagnostic tests Consulting with physicians and other members of the care team Assisting with inducing labor Coaching the mother during delivery Identifying and assisting with complications Assisting with various procedures, including Cesarean sections Monitoring and performing tests on newborns Providing education and support to mothers and families after delivery.
3 x 12 hours nights shift 7p-730a
- 1) Graduate of a school of nursing.
- (2) Basic computer skills.
- (3) Basic Fetal monitoring within 6 months of hire date or transfer
- (1) One-year recent acute care RN experience.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
- (1) Current California RN license,
- (2) AHA-BLS-HCP.
- (3) NRP
- (4) ACLS within 6 months of new hire or transfer
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org