- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
The Clinical Nurse (I, II, III, IV) on the Multi-Specialty Unit is accountable for the delivery of skilled, high quality patient care for the medical, surgical, pediatric, oncology and correctional unit patients. This includes planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating nursing practice in accordance with the mission of Doctors Hospital of Manteca and the Multi-Specialty Unit. This position must demonstrate well-rounded, professional behavior and requires a high degree of critical thinking, technical skill, initiative, integrity, accuracy and nursing judgment in an interdisciplinary practice. The Clinical Nurse also demonstrates an advanced level of education and/or participation in hospital and unit activities which includes: development of others, commitment to patient care, improvement of patient care, improvement of unit or organization, and advancement of nursing care. He/she is expected to function as a role model and mentor to others in professional nursing practice. Performs other duties as required including arrhythmia recognition with appropriate intervention as necessary for the cardiac telemetry monitored patient. The level of Clinical Nurse (I, II, III, IV) is determined by the amount of participation and involvement based on the % of total points attained in a given year as outlined in the DHM Application for Clinical Ladder.
- Active California R.N. License, Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS within 6 months of hire, PALS within 1 year of hire. National Certification required for Clinical III and IV. (Clinical II can have either BSN or National Certification).
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us email@example.com