Per Diem Rate: $608.00/ Shift (12Hours)
- Assumes principal responsibility for the total nursing care, assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of each assigned patient.
- Initiates teaching and educates the patient and family/or significant other to attain optimal health.
- Responsible for the delivery of patient care, utilizing the nursing process for assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation while meeting competently all safe expectations of a nurse.
- Current RN License
- Current BLS Provider
- Current ACLS Provider
- Current NIHSS Certificate
- Preferred: Acute hospital experience; Basic Critical Care Course or equivalent on the job training as validated by competency assessment.
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us email@example.com