- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
The Registered Nurse coordinates total nursing care for acutely ill patients. The primary patient population served may include, but may not be limited to, those admitted for trauma, respiratory infections, stable neurological disorders, diabetes mellitus, dehydration, and dysfunction of the gastrointestinal system.
- An RN II functions as an experienced clinically competent nurse who provides safe and effective nursing care and may work as a clinical preceptor in providing mentorship and guidance to new employees.
- Participates in patient/family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with members of the health care team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Participates in organizational and unit based quality improvement activities.
- In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, ERN Services offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical benefits
- LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum: CA RN, BCLS
Preferred: ACLS, TNCC
- EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum: 1 to 2 years of acute care nursing in a medical surgical setting.Preferred: Experience in nursing with emphasis on trauma, orthopedic, neurosurgical, pulmonary, and general surgical care.
Minimum: Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Submit Application – click here
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online – click here
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org