- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
Provides direct patient care in the neonatal intensive care unit. Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care. Communicates with physicians about changes in neonate’s clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Participates in performance improvement and CQI activities
- Current state Registered Nurse Licensure.
- One or more years of recent NICU experience.
- Successful completion of Neonatal Resuscitation Certificate.
*New Grads will not qualify for this position
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Submit Application – click here
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online – click here
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us email@example.com