- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
It is expected that the RN will meet the performance standards within the three-month probationary period. A completed Basic Skills Checklist must be on file with the Nurse Director prior to the three-month evaluation.
The RN ensures quality and appropriateness of care for all age groups in the unit-specific patient population to include neonates, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics. He or she demonstrates an ability to incorporate knowledge of patient’s age, growth, and developmental level into the provision of care.
- Education: Graduate nurse of an accredited school of nursing – BSN or ASN – required
- Licensure: Registered Nurse, licensed in the state. CA RN LICENSE & BLS card – required.
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS – must be completed only by American Heart Association.
- Job Knowledge: Able to demonstrate the following core competencies: assessment, technical skills, communication, critical thinking, interpersonal skills, planning, intervention, evaluation, flexibility, organizational skills, professional accountability, and leadership. NICU – BLS required.
- MAB / CPI – requiredby (ER/Trauma/ICU/Burn ICU)
- ACLS – required by (ER/Trauma/ICU/Burn ICU/ PACU/Tele DOU/GI LAB/LABOR&DELIVERY/NDOU/MedSurg)
- NRP – required by (NICU/MOTHER,BABY/LABOR AND DELIVERY/NURSERY)
- ADVANCED FETAL MONTORING EVERY TWO YEARS – required by (LABOR AND DELIVERY)
- PALS / NIHSS – required by (Burn/PICU/ER/Trauma dept)
- STROKE Cert – required by (Tele DOU/NDOU/MedSurg)
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us email@example.com