- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
- The Professional Resource Nurse (PRN) is a flexible and experienced professional RN who is competent to work within one of the following specialty groups:
- The PRN is an expert clinical nurse who utilizes the nursing process to provide safe and therapeutic care to emergent and critically ill and injured patients. S/he functions as a productive member of the interdisciplinary team, carries out established policies, procedures and standards to meet the needs of high acuity patients. S/he advocates forward movement of the mission, vision and values of the organization, i.e. promotes patient throughput, the optimal patient experience and integrates evidenced based nursing into clinical practice.
- Under general supervision provide professional nursing care of patient. Assess plan, develop, document and evaluate patient care plans. Provide guidance to team members by supervising nursing interventions and assigning related tasks. Assess patient, family and staff learning needs and promote effective working relationships.
- Minimum three (3) years current clinical experience as a registered nurse in PICU unit.
- Validated competencies in the following areas: clinical practice, evidence based practice, research, Quality/Process Improvement, education, and leadership (i.e. preceptor / mentor / charge responsibilities)
- Current license with the California Board of Registered Nursing
- Must successfully complete and maintain LA City Fire Card certification 30 days of employment or transfer
- Upon hire, see PRN Program Agreement for specific required certifications. Required certifications will be designated based on PRN assignment.
- Submit Application – click here
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online – click here
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org