- The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient and participates in patient / family education.
- Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast.
Current RN license in the state of Texas.
Minimum of 1-year RN Med Surg experience in a hospital setting, preferred.
Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.