- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
Evenings (rotating weekends)
Responsible for planning, executing and evaluating the nursing care given to surgical patients. Has patient contact during the immediate pre, intra and immediate post-operative periods, monitors the activities of all nursing staff during the procedure to which she/he is assigned, demonstrates clinical skills, and serves as team leader on-call emergency situations.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of California.
- CPR certified in Basic Life Support.
- ACLS preferred.
- Certification (CNOR) preferred.
- Successfully pass Pharmacology test.
- One year operating room experience preferred.
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Submit Application
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us email@example.com