- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
- Demonstrates competency in assessment skills for the patient population served including but not limited to:
- Risk Behaviors
- EDU level and needs
- Psychosocial needs
- Clinical care
- Demonstrates ability to plan and coordinate care with patient/ significant others as well as other members of the health care team
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize patient care problems and determine nursing interventions utilizing critical thinking in compliance with hospital policies and procedures, acceptable standards of practice and regulatory standards.
- Provides and evaluates patient care throughout the continuum
- Serves as a role model for the Mission, Vision and Values of the organization and fulfills other job duties as requested within Scope of Practice
- Maintains current competencies as well as updated knowledge in specific area of practice
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of current experience in area applying for
- Current RN in good standing with the California Board of Nursing
- Current BLS for Healthcare provider card
- Current area specific certification required (i.e NALS, PALS, ACLS, NRP, AB508)
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Such accommodations must be requested by the employee/applicant in order to be considered.
- Required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear; and may taste and smell. The employee is regularly required to lift, push and/or pull weights in excess of 10 pounds, with assistance. Visual abilities, auditory abilities, must be intact to perform duties.
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us email@example.com