- Travel Rate:
- Per Diem Rate:
- Direct Hire (TBD at contract phase)
Assumes principal responsibility for the total nursing care, assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of each assigned patient. Initiates teaching and educates the patient and family/or significant other to attain optimal health. The Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care, utilizing the nursing process for assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation while meeting competently all safe expectations of a nurse.
- a)Current RN License
- b)Current BLS Provider
- c)ACLS – New Grads are required to get ACLS within successful completion of the Nursing orientation program.
- Preferred: Acute hospital experience; Basic Critical Care Course or equivalent on the job training as validated by competency assessment.
- Health Insurance or HSA Account
- Retirement Plan
- Reimbursements (Travel, CEU, License and Certifications)
- Provide requested documentation
- Complete health, background and competency screening
- Attend facility specific orientation and training
- BEGIN WORK!!
How To Apply
- Apply Online
- Call us (818)225-7918
- Email us email@example.com